The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas. You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So here are the details:
- Pay rate: $16.00 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
The typical schedule for this position is Sunday through Thursday with a start time of 8:00 PM. Some schedule flexibility is preferred.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.