This position is responsible for cleaning the buildings to McLane Company standards, and maintaining the grounds at the Division. Specific duties will be determined by the shift worked.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So, here's the details:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pay rate: $15.00 per hour.
- Schedule 2pm-10pm, Monday-Friday. Schedule flexibility desired, subject to change.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain a clean work environment in the Office, Break Room, DC, and Transportation Building areas.
- Office: Vacuum/Mop, empty trash, copy room, and bathrooms.
- Break Rooms, entrance and locker area: wash windows, floors, pick up trash, clean sink and cook areas, replenish supplies and maintain bathrooms.
- DC: clean floors, trash, dock plates, and pallets.
- Transportation: Office, break room and bathrooms.
- Division Grounds: mow, pick up trash, and maintain walkways.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Have previous Sanitation/Janitorial experience required.
- Be able to use cleaning products, riding mower, electric floor cleaner, and vacuum cleaner.
- Be able to follow direction and work independently.
- Be able to be trained /certified on pallet jack within 30 days after hire.
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for period of two hours or more.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.