SR Systems Development Manager- WMS
McLane is one of the largest and most stable supply chain services leaders in the United States. We've been at the forefront of delivering retail and restaurant solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores, and chain restaurants for over 125 years. Our vision is to be an agile, innovative, and unified supply chain partner that delivers a superior customer experience, improves the lives of our teammates and community, and produces best-in-class returns.
The SR Systems Development Manager- WMS is responsible and accountable for Manhattan Associates rollout (FS/GR) from and IT/IS perspective. This includes integrations with legacy systems and MHE, lead requirements, design, development, tech configuration, implementation and training associated with Manhattan.
This position will be hybrid and interested candidates should be within 50 minutes of Temple, TX.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead production support of Manhattan
- Develop plans for his/her group consistent with the development/maintenance planning cycle. Included in these responsibilities are project plans and specific annual objectives. Ensures deliverables are clearly-defined and driven to completion by all teams that are accountable for project success.
- Provide group related input to the annual budgeting cycle with supporting detail and justification.
- Review summary project control information on a regular basis to assure that projects are on schedule and institutes corrective action when required. Interface with management on a regular basis to establish project priorities and to resolve systems development issues.
- Ensure the development of timely and well-designed products by promoting the selection and use proper development tools.
- This position has additional responsibilities. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
- Have a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of IT/application systems development experience.
- Have at least 8 years of broad-based experience in specific and related disciplines, including supply chain management.
- Multiple Manhattan Implementations of WMOS platform
- Experience with building strong teams both onshore and offshore.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience handling projects and production support (24/7)
- Lead development and implementation of Manhattan projects from IT/IS perspective.
- Exposure to significant customizations in Manhattan
- Strong PL/SQL development background
- Manhattan ACTIVE and Food Distribution experience is a plus.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in a formal leadership role within the applications development area (for example, project leader).
- Ability to coach using hands-on approach.
- Have the ability to partner with other cross functional teams, including vendors.
- Be able to travel as needed (estimated 15-30%).
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.