Sr. Driver Compensation Analyst (Remote)
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So here are the details:
Responsible for driver compensation analyses from inception to implementation. Manage all driver related pay initiatives and monitor driver related projects. Respond to questions from the field, data analytics, driver payroll interfaces, and compensation communications. Create market analyses using market surveys and job board posting data, driver route models, and compensation job data records, and driver payroll information.
The Senior Driver Compensation Analyst is a remote position.
Pay and Benefits:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- The pay range for this position is $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 based on qualifications and experience.
- This role is also eligible to participate in the annual incentive plan with a target incentive of 10% of your base annual salary.
- Full-time employees are offered benefits including health/RX, dental and vision insurance; flexible and health spending accounts (FSA/HSA); short and long-term disability coverage, supplemental life insurance; 401(k); paid time off and holiday pay for Company designated holidays.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Evaluate the driver related compensation programs and policies for all McLane business units. Develop consistency for foodservice and grocery wherever possible given current practices and federal/state/local compliance issues and location specific issues.
- Work with manager to load driver compensation tables, driver vacation rates, hourly rate changes, etc. to PeopleSoft throughout the year. Audit loads to ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with HRIS, MBIS, and Payroll to validate data loads.
- Test compensation programs in Peoplesoft and develop test scenarios for other departments to test (HR, Finance, Payroll, etc).
- Analyze logistics and payroll data as well as various market rates to make recommendations.
- Develop complex data reporting utilizing PeopleSoft Query, Excel, or other reporting tools, in support of ad-hoc requests and standard requests.
- Develop, update, and distribute compensation communications, spreadsheets, market pricing, models and other pertinent information to HR Managers and leadership.
- Stay abreast of federal, state, and local compensation laws and driver regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Develop relationships with corporate partners and field operations to understand needs, develop solutions and execute those solutions.
- Complete cyclical and seasonal analyses to recommend and analyze policy changes for new/eliminated pay components using reroute information.
- Assist Compensation team with ongoing development and enhancement of compensation policies and procedures.
- Perform special analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field. An emphasis in logistics, accounting, finance, or mathematics preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional preferred.
- 4 or more years of logistics, driver compensation and/or driver pay experience is required.
- Advanced level math and analytical skills required.
- Advance MSOffice knowledge especially Excel required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
- Experience writing, interpreting, and analyzing query data required.
- Ability to manipulate data to drive and expedite project analyses and completion.
- Strong project management skills, strong decision-making ability, strong problem-solving skills, and solid analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of federal. State, and local laws related to drivers, compensation and HR required.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Minimal travel required
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.