The Transportation Supervisor provides direct supervision for a group of assigned Drivers. The hours and days of operation are Tuesday- Saturday 6am to 4pm.
- Day 1 Benefits available: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, college tuition reimbursement, and more!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Achieve safe, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers via a thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and dispatch procedures.
- Review driver logs, hours of service, and other DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations.
- Coordinate activities with other distribution center departments to ensure that accurate and timely deliveries occur.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Have at least 1 year of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry.
- Be knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
- AS/400 experience is preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule.
- Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.