WAREHOUSE CHECKER/LOADER IV
The Checker/Loader IV hand-loads outbound grocery products in stop-sequence order onto predesignated trailers.
- Pay rate: $16.75 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
The typical schedule for this position is Monday through Friday with a start time of 7:30 AM. Some schedule flexibility is preferred.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Load and secure products in a safe manner (at times, a Walkie Rider may be used).
- Maintain quality control for nonconveyable products prior to loading.
- Bring any concerns about product integrity to a supervisor's attention.
- Communicate any special circumstances to the delivery driver via the Shipping Loading Report.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.