WAREHOUSE DAMAGE/RETURNS PROCESSOR
The Damage/Returns Processor assists inbound McLane Drivers to unload and account for products being returned from delivery or processed through the Damage/Returns Department. This position is a Mon-Fri 1:00pm Start Time.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So here are the details:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Pay rate: $15.50 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Count, scan, and input item label information into a computerized system.
- Sort and stack totes; shrink-wrap pallets as needed.
- Transport product and totes to their designated locations.
- Process product through the inventory tracking system.
- Record, document, and destroy damaged product.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.