WAREHOUSE SELECTOR II, OPEN CASE
The Warehouse Selector II fills customer orders by pulling specified open-case items from warehouse storage slots.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So here are the details:
- Pay rate: $15.50 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
The typical schedule for this position is 5am first shift.
Some schedule flexibility is preferred.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of designated products from a slot location and place in a tote or box.
- Push tote or box along a static conveyor line, continuing to pull items until order is complete (multiple totes or boxes may be needed).
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to people and products.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.