WAREHOUSE SELECTOR IV, FULL CASE
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go. The hours of operation are 8pm to 4:30am Sunday night -Thursday night sometimes Friday or weekends when needed.
- Pay rate: $18.50 per hour.
- The ability to be flexible with your schedule is preferred.
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
The Warehouse Selector IV fills customer orders for full-case products by pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto a pallet or cart.
- Transport selected cases to designated dock area using power equipment.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.